Terms and Conditions
1) HIRE CAPACITY
1. The maximum number of guests permitted to board the vessel for the hire is 8.
2. No additional guests will be able to board the vessel on the day of hire.
3. Refunds will not be given for no-shows or latecomers.
2) ACCESS TO THE VESSEL
4. The hirer and their guests may only board the vessel at the time their booking is scheduled to commence. Access prior to this time (e.g. for event setup) must be approved in writing by PEGASUS least 48 hours prior to the hire commencing.
5. The hirer and their guests shall vacate the vessel by the agreed time set out on the agreement. Specific arrangements to extend must be confirmed by the Captain of the vessel. Any extension of time or failure to vacate the premises at the agreed time shall incur an additional fee (based on the hourly rate for vessel hire and hourly staff charges).
6. Full access to the yacht including lower deck cabins will be managed on a case-by-case basis and should be discussed with the Vessel Manager at least 24 hours prior to the hire commencing. PEGASUS reserves the right to close any areas off in order to protect the vessel.
3) GUEST CONDUCT AND SAFETY
7. The Hirer is responsible for the behaviour, security and safety of themselves, their guests and any associated contractors whilst they are onboard the vessel.
8. The Hirer shall observe and comply with all instructions given by PEGASUS crew and with the provisions of the Hire Agreement.
9. It is prohibited for any person to use, sell, purchase or be under the influence of any illegal substance onboard the vessel. Any guest found to be under the influence of an illegal substance will be immediately removed from the vessel.
10. PEGASUS crew reserve the right to request the removal of any guest behaving in a dangerous, disorderly, argumentative, offensive, illegal or objectionable way.
11. The safety of our crew and guests is our first priority. If the behaviour of any hire guest threatens this safety, police will be notified and the hire will be immediately suspended.
4) RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
12. RSA regulations apply onboard PEGASUS. PEGASUS crew reserve the right to refuse service to anyone underage or overly intoxicated.
13. PEGASUS has a limited shoe policy on board. Whilst we encourage removal of shoes, do allow boat shoes or sandals. No heels, boots or black soled shoes allowed. All guest's shoes will be stowed safely on board during the hire.
6) TOILETS, SHOWERS, and CABINS
14.PEGASUS has bathrooms designated for day hire guest use. These will be made clear in the safety briefing. Other guest areas and bathrooms will be unavailable to use or at the captains discretion.
15.Showers are not available to use at any time, there is a freshwater shower located on the exterior for any guest wanting to rinse off after swimming. PEGASUS does provide towels if required.
16.Guests need to ensure that no sanitary items or any other non-biodegradable waste are flushed down the toilets. Bins are provided and the cost to repair any blockages will be taken from the event bond.
17. Food is not to be taken into the cabin areas. Consumption of food will be limited to
the main guest areas of the yacht on deck and in the main saloon.
18. Menus contain allergens and are prepared in kitchens that handle nuts, shellfish, gluten and eggs. Whilst all reasonable efforts are taken to accommodate guest dietary needs, PEGASUS cannot guarantee that food will be allergy free. Any dietary requirements are required to be ordered and confirmed prior to the event.
19. PEGASUS music system will be available during hires via bluetooth. Volume and control will be managed by the yachts crew. If you would like your music to be played, please create a public Spotify playlist in advance so the crew can download and play for you on the day.
20. Smoking is only permitted on the aft swim platform area and only while the yacht is at anchor.
21. All in-water activities are to be confirmed at the time of booking the hire. Anyone who wishes to participate in any water activities will not be permitted to consume any alcohol.
11) WATER TAXIS
22. Any water taxi embarking / disembarking must first be noted to the captain on board. Water taxis are to be arranged at the hirer's own expense.
23. PEGASUS may feature media collected from the client's events on our social media channels and website. This may include posting images, testimonials, videos and audio. It is the responsibility of the hirer to inform guests of this provision.
13) CANCELLATION POLICY
24. Cancellation more than 14 days prior: Provided we are successful in re-booking the vessel for your scheduled hire date and time, your deposit will be refunded less a $100 administrative fee. If we are not able to re-book the vessel, the deposit is non- refundable.
25. Cancellation between 14 days prior: Deposit is non-refundable
26. Cancellation less than 48 hours prior: 50% payment is due and payable with no monies refundable
27. In the above circumstances, consideration will be given to food, staff and boat costs incurred due to cancellation.
28. Cancellations must be made in writing and phonecall to PEGASUS
29. PEGASUS reserves the right to cancel any booking and refund any deposit or payments made as a result of unforeseen circumstances; extreme weather conditions or accidents.
30. Full payment is required prior to boarding the vessel.